Gentle Leader Headcollar No-Pull Dog Collar - Black
Created by a vet behaviorist, the Gentle Leader® Headcollar gives pet parents control while walking their dogs. Even the most determined pullers can now take stress-free walks while still being able to bark, eat, drink and play. This headcollar instinctively redirects your dog’s tendency to pull by placing gentle pressure on pain-free points instead of his neck. To prevent choking and gagging, the headcollar is designed with a padded neoprene nose loop that puts pressure on the back of the neck instead of your dog’s throat. Use the adjustable nose loop and quick-snap neck strap to properly fit the headcollar on your furry friend in minutes. You’ll be off to the park in no time! PetSafe® brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together™.
- Vet Recommended and Trainer Designed - This headcollar instinctively redirects your dog’s tendency to pull by placing gentle pressure on pain-free points and eliminating pressure on his throat
- Teaches Better Leash Manners - Gently and safely helps you control unwanted leash behaviors like pulling, lunging and jumping for even the most determined pullers
- No More Coughing and Choking - A padded neoprene nose loop puts pressure on the back of the neck instead of your dog’s throat, which prevents choking and gagging
- Allows Full Range of Motion - Take greater control during your neighborhood strolls while still allowing your dog to bark, eat, drink and play fetch
- Easy to Fit - Use the adjustable nose loop and quick-snap neck strap to properly fit the headcollar on your furry friend in minutes
- Worry-Free Purchase - Whether you accidentally purchase the wrong size or your dog mistakes his headcollar for a chew toy, our Customer Care Center is happy to assist with replacements or resizing
The Gentle Leader Headcollar is an easy-to-fit training tool for teaching your dog better leash manners. When your dog pulls, the Gentle Leader Headcollar gently moves his head and body back towards you. This effectively refocuses his attention to you and off the squirrel, dog, stranger, or other distraction. You can easily train your dog to heel using the Gentle Leader Headcollar plus your preferred training method. Once your dog has learned to let you lead walks, you might only need to use the Gentle Leader Headcollar as a backup during situations when you'll need extra control, like at the vet or dog park.